– Web Page www.filmovix.com has been registered in accordance with laws of USA.
– Web Page www.filmovix.com is forum which provides access to information and video content to it’s registered members by using embedded code videos technology.
– Access to the video content via embedded code video is not infringement of copyright according to the judgment of Seventh Court of Appeals in myVidster case. More Details…
– All video files are hosted on sevenload.com, vipshare.org, banana6.com, YouTube.com, video.google.com, or similar web pages.
– Web Page www.filmovix.com and it’s registered users search such files and add them exclusively in form of textual file which is then played in flash player (embedded code video). Therefore, Web Page is an index and database of embedded videos from video sharing websites.
– Web Page www.filmovix.com doesn’t host or upload, on it’s site or server, any video file, movie, media file (such as avi, mov, flv, mpg, mpeg, divx, dvd rip, mp3, mp4, torrent, ipod, psp) or any other material protected by copyright.
– Web Page www.filmovix.com is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, infringement of copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites.
– If you have any legal claim regarding the content which is located on linked sites, please contact the appropriate media file owners, hosters or uploaders.
filmovix.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on filmovix.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in filmovix.com’ search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice as an email to email@example.com
Please allow 3-4 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.